Technical characteristics and solutions:
- Sleeping bags are designed for soldiers who perform their tasks all year round in various climatic conditions.
- They can be made from dyed fabric or with a masking pattern with a waterproof finish.
- Depending on weather conditions, sleeping bags may be modular: a summer one inside an autumn one (MSS). Insulation inserts used come from the best suppliers only. Sleeping bags are equipped with drawstrings to ensure the smallest size when packed; a pillow comes in the form of additional soft insert.
- Sleeping bags are equipped with two way closed-ended zips that can be open from inside in order to control temperature; they are equipped with an anti-stuck system and a thermal loss prevention Velcro tape to ensure that the zip does not open accidentally.
- Sleeping bags may also be equipped with mosquito nets.
For winter sleeping bags we highly recommend a large hood equipped with a drawstring to prevent loss of heat. An additional collar around the shoulders offers added thermal comfort.